Facts about Faikakala (aside from the obvious)
- I am from Samoa, I grew up there and I have many villages and even more names to attest to that fact.
- My family recently moved to Hawaii, USA, but I have travelled the Pacific and lived in Samoa, American Samoa, New Zealand, and Hawaii previously.
- I'm an old soul. I’m 33, but some days I feel twice that age on the inside. I'm also the life of the party, if your party is worth my time that is.
- I spend my days raising two rambunctious, trouble making, attitude laden girls, and also trying to take over the world in the broad fields of Telecommunications and Marketing in my spare time.
- I enjoy breakfast, wit, and winning at life.
- I despise excuses (mostly my own), decaf and frogs.
- My name is Fotu, and no I don’t really want to hear from you unless you are offering me a book deal or a gig as a travel writer. In which case please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org