This weeks trials
- One Sick daughter, the other one went to school.
- Sick husband
- Being sick but still having to work
- No exercise
- Gave in to bad eating, pretty much every meal
- Got told I was fat by masseuse that I was paying $70 to make me feel better about myself.
- 5 year old daughter giving me thirteen year old attitude during homework time, or tauloto time, or bedtime.
- 1 year old is leaving damn wooden shapes everywhere. Slept on some last night.
- Washing machine is dead
- This week has felt like it would never end!
This weeks wins
- Sick husband stayed home so he did all the school pick up and drop off duty
- Sick husband stayed home with sick daughter
- Felt sick, but not sick enough to stay home with sick husband and daughter.
- No exercise!
- Ate what I wanted
- Had amazing massage. Felt better.
- 5 year old is doing homework, learning tauloto and going to bed on time.
- 1 year old is learning her shapes and colors. Her favorites are “Triangle” and “Purple”
- Can finally get energy efficient washing machine.
- This week ended!